Parnassus gone??

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Jul 22 20:17:06 EDT 2002

Gerhard Häring wrote:

> Matthias Huening wrote in comp.lang.python:
> > What happened to The Vaults? I just got this error:
> > Error 400 - Unable to resolve host name - http://www.vex.net/parnassus/.
>
> This site seems to have problems from time to time.

It's possible, since it's hosted in Toronto, that it was hit by
the nasty thunderstorm that rolled through here and killed power in
several areas for over half an hour (although that was closer
to 3:30 pm).

It's also possible that vex.net's message of the day applies in some
distant way:

 "The Web/Mail servers and related services were moved to new upgraded
  hardware this morning. All services should be back to running normally."

-Peter