Do GUIs for DBs exist?

Gerhard Häring gerhard.haering at gmx.de
Thu Jul 18 16:09:28 EDT 2002

* Mark Carter <cartermark46 at ukmail.com> [2002-07-18 12:51 -0700]:
> I was using PySqlite (a module that interfaces Python with the SQLite
> database ) the other day, and I was thinking: hey, wouldn't it be
> great if it had a GUI like MSAccess.

Isn't the main point of access was it's relatively easy to combine its
SQL engine with forms and that it includes the development environment
to do so?

Is that what you were referring to or were you only thinking about an
admin interface for the database?

Gerhard
--
mail:   gerhard <at> bigfoot <dot> de       registered Linux user #64239
web:    http://www.cs.fhm.edu/~ifw00065/    OpenPGP public key id AD24C930