Testing self-written imported Modules in a Zope python external method

Peter Schwalm peter.schwalm at epost.de
Mon Jul 1 17:18:22 EDT 2002

I have a written a Python external script in Zope. It uses a small
self-written helper module producing a page header. Naturally the
first version of this module is not error free. During testing I
discovered that Zope never refreshes the version of this imported
module. Zope even doesn't care, if I delete the generated .pyd-File.

Does this mean I always have to completely shutdown Zope if I want to
test a new version of the module?