Threads, signals, and fork

Andrew MacIntyre andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au
Fri Jul 5 06:01:28 EDT 2002

On Thu, 4 Jul 2002, Michael Hudson wrote:

> Interestingly, the behaviour on FreeBSD was deemed to be a bug in
> their libc_r, but this only helps people who are running versions of
> FreeBSD that haven't been released yet...

Been meaning to let you know that that fix is in the FreeBSD 5.0 (aka
-CURRENT) development branch and is expected to be backported to the
-STABLE branch for 4.7 (nominally due Oct/Nov this year).

E-mail: andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au  | Snail: PO Box 370
        andymac at pcug.org.au            |        Belconnen  ACT  2616
Web:    http://www.andymac.org/        |        Australia