Running multiple functions with Python 1.5

Musicmaker1118 musicmaker1118 at aol.com
Sun Jul 14 13:53:41 EDT 2002

What I mean by minimal memory is a computer with somewhere between 7 and 8
megabytes of ram. I am targetting Linux. I am using python 1.5 because I am
running a version of linux based on slackware 3.5 on the computer I am making
this for. It was one of the packages for Slackware 3.5. The computer has no
internet connection and the only way I can transfer files to it is using a 1.44
megabyte floppy disk. Most graphics libraries I have seen for python seem to
require that you already have a windowing system, which seem to be big and
require alot of memory. I am trying to make my own minimal windowing system to
use on this computer besause all other ones I have seen probably won't work on
it. Plus I could get more practice writting in C that way. I am sorry I was not
clear on some points. If you know of anything that could make this easier
please tell me. Anyway, can Python 1.5 run multiple functions at the same time?