Problems with mayavi, pyvtk

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at cyberwaveindia.com
Fri Jul 12 14:17:47 EDT 2002

hi,

I'm looking at this via google (which of late is pretty rare).  As
Fernando suggested you are likely to get better help if you post on
the mayavi users mailing list.

A while back I posted instructions on getting VTK + Python + Tkinter
working on Win32 using Les Schaffers DLL's.  The instructions are
avlbl. here:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=1729179

HTH,
prabhu

d_blade8 at hotmail.com (Lemniscate) wrote in message news:<7396d2b2.0206201046.4f0530fa at posting.google.com>...
> Hey, thanks for the info.  Here's the only problem...  I still get
> errors.  Here is what happens when I try to import vtkpython...

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<interactive input>", line 1, in ?
>   File "C:\Python22\Lib\site-packages\VTK\vtkpython.py", line 29, in ?
>     exec "from "+kit_name+" import *"
>   File "<string>", line 1, in ?
> ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be
> found.
[snip]