VERY URGENT : Python 2.2 Installation on Solaris 2.5

dhananjay dhananjay at aworkflow.com
Thu Jul 25 03:50:09 EDT 2002

Can you send us the Python 2.2 package for installation on Solaris 2.5. We could not install from Python binary file. From the www.sunfreeware.com site we see that Python 2.1.1 package is available only for Solaris 7. Can this Python 2.1.1(for Solaris 7) package be installed on Solaris 2.5? Please let us know. This information is urgently required.

At present we have Python 1.5.2 installed from Python1.5.2 package.

Thanks, In Anticipation of an early reply.

Dan