'import mod_python' fails

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Wed Jul 31 17:54:58 EDT 2002

I have mod_python running on Apache on a windows box - no problem.

You should have a directory called "mod_python" in
python22/lib/site-packages - if you don't, you don't have mod_python
properly installed. It is more then just a matter of putting mod_python.so
in the apache/modules dir and modifying httpd.conf to load it (that only
takes care of the Apache side of things).

Try running "setup.py" in the mod_python dist directory.

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA