PyXPCOM and SVG

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri Jul 26 08:30:11 EDT 2002

> David LeBlanc
> Are you overlooking the Mozilla active-x control - or is that gecko only?

I've never used this, but I think you are going to find this is an
in-process control.  It will be hosted in the container app, rather than a
remote mozilla.exe firing up.  Further, the control itself generally doesnt
provide the location bar, toolbar, menus and other chrome.

So I think it is a different thing - AFAIK, the active-x control doesn't
provide remote control of mozilla-the-application.

Mark.