Crash boom, why?

tALSit talsit at talsit.org
Sun Jul 7 02:31:27 EDT 2002

Hi, I'm doing some python/c++ integration, and i've come across a problem
that has nothing to do with c++.

I've got a couple of scripts, and I want python to execute them. I execute
them with the builtin command "execfile" with just the name of the script as
a parameter. I have two scripts, one of them executes perfectly fine, and
the other one only has 2 lines (calls to c++ objects). But the thing is that
if I exec the script, python crashes, but if i copy and paste the contents
of the script inside the python interpreter, it works fine!

Is execfile () the way to go around when I want to exec a script? Are there
limitation to be taken into account with that function?

Thanks for all!

// talsit