clarification on previous post

Srivatsan Raghavan vraghavan at cnmnetwork.com
Wed Jul 31 21:47:09 EDT 2002

i'd like to clarify on my previous post regarding embedding of python
in C++

i would actually prefer to call a function in a script , and pass it a
parameter
of an object that's not a python builtin type ..

in the Logging module ( that maps to a namespace in C++ )
i have a class called LogEvent,
i tried a hack by trying to use a global & have an accessor function
called
GetCurrentLogEvent() that gets exposed to python
this is well, a hack and clearly suboptimal ..
and per my previous post isn't working :/

in addition to my previous problem with regard to calls that work from
the commandline but not from embedded call, can someone tell me
how i can pass an object (or a copy of an object) that i've got in a
C++ function, and send that to a python script ..

--vat
vraghavan at cnmnetwork.com