procmail replacement in Python

Sheila King usenet at thinkspot.net
Sun Jul 7 15:29:18 EDT 2002

On 07 Jul 2002 09:05:33 -0400, pinard at iro.umontreal.ca (François Pinard)
wrote in comp.lang.python in article
<mailman.1026047229.17990.python-list at python.org>:

> [François Pinard]
>
> > Here is a copy of my copy:
>
> Oops, sorry!
>
> I should not have Cc:ed python-list with the full archive.  On the other
> hand, as it is rather small, I think I will nevertheless sleep tonight :-).
> In a word, I apologise, and will try paying more attention in the future.

Francois,

Thanks or the copy I received in email. However, that tarball that you sent
seems to be incomplete and doesn't have any .py source files. Seems mostly
to have .pycmailrc and other types of config files, .doc type files and
install files.

The README files make it look very intriguing. I'd sure like to get my
hands on the Python source.

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/