Python CGI - Session Management

Jan Felix Reuter thefogger at web.de
Mon Jul 15 11:48:22 EDT 2002

Hi,
I'm trying to implement some session management in my website, to keep track
of logged-in users. The site is entirely made of CGI's written in python. I
just don't know where to start, I've looked at the Cookies module, I
understand that allright, but where do I place the code in my CGI's?

How does one do session managment in Python, anyway? Aren't there any
modules that I have overlooked? Also, I'd like to know if there's a good
website with resources about programming for the web with python. I google
search didn't give me any meaningful results.

Have fun,
Felix