Any Python distribution solutions for Mac?

Rodney Somerstein rodneys at nospam.io.com
Mon Jul 8 19:58:17 EDT 2002

The subject says it all. Is there any packaging mechanism for
distributing Python applications on the Macintosh? I know that there is
py2exe for Windows and that I can do similar things for Unix. But what
about for the Macintosh?

If not, is there anything planned? If so, when will it be available?

This, along with UI issues which wxPython is slowly taking care of on
the Mac is one of the things that has kept me from using Python.

Thanks,

-Rodney
(remove the nospam. from my address if replying via email)