PythonCard question

Heiko Wundram heikowu at ceosg.de
Mon Jul 29 12:42:20 EDT 2002

Hi people!

I'm happily using PythonCard to develop a configuration framework for my
web application server. Funny thing happening though:

I've derived a class from CustomDialog (no, I haven't given it buttons
with ID 5100 and 5101, and I don't want to!), and now when one button is
pressed, I'm trying to close the window, but the code raises the
exception that CustomDialog.close() doesn't exist. (My class doesn't
implement it anyway :)).

In the samples that are provided, they always use 5100 as the button ID
of the OK button, and I presume that this ID will close the dialog
automatically...

Anybody know of a quick solution to this instead of giving the OK button
the ID 5100?

Yours,

	Heiko W.