openprojects python room is ruled by dangerous people

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Tue Jul 9 08:23:01 EDT 2002

Thinkit <aoeu at go.com> wrote:
> These people are dangerous, and will boot you if you do not agree to
> their narrow worldview.  They are an affront to the python
> language--especially "dash".

And it is full of Python Secret Underground agents too!

Me, I go there to claim C++ is a superior programming language and
that Lisp sucks, for much fun and amusement.

They do kick you out a bit readily, I agree. I got somewhat annoyed
when I got kicked out while apologizing for spamming with a misfired
copy & paste buffer.

Regards,

Martijn