undo and marked linebreaks in text-widget

Basim dreadi at gmx.de
Fri Jul 5 10:21:23 EDT 2002

hi,

i have two questions concerning the tk(inter) text-widget:

1) are there any ready to use extensions which provide a
undo/redo-mechanism? if not, what would be the best strategy? Would it be
enough to override the widget's insert and delete-method and record these
actions? (in my app there are no marks/bindings which have to be preserved)

2) could anyone point me the direction for extending the widget that
line-breaks are marked by a special symbol?

thanks in advance,
Basim