Splitting Text files

William Park opengeometry at NOSPAM.yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 3 12:34:15 EDT 2002

Jonathan Hogg <jonathan at onegoodidea.com> wrote:
> Given that the header was given in the body of the message, I hardly see
> that it will make any difference - it won't get honoured. The actual header
> contained:
>
>    X-No-Archvie:Yes
>
> which the astute will notice also wouldn't have worked ;-)
>
> Still, if you post to usenet news, you should expect your words to live on
> in perpetuity.
>
> In years to come you'll find it fantastic fun to search Google for things
> you said when you were younger <wink>.
>
> -ah-them-were-the-days-ly y'rs,
>
> Jonathan

If you go over to Google, you'll see his original post is not archived.
Google honours 'X-No-Archvie:' header if it is at the top of body.

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>
8-CPU Cluster, Hosting, NAS, Linux, LaTeX, python, vim, mutt, tin