procmail replacement in Python

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Sun Jul 7 20:50:03 EDT 2002

The python scripts in the tarball don't have .py extensions, but they're
there. You can add the .py extension for use under windows or just "python
name" will work. I think only the pycmail file is python: i.e. it's all in
that one file.

You should note that this has a dependency on Unix features.

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA