New Free 3D/2D Data Visualisation Tool

Asim Hussain asim at jawache.net
Sun Jul 28 21:43:26 EDT 2002

InnerWorld v1.0 - 3D/2D Data Visualisation Tool - http://www.jawache.net/iw

I've created a FREE Data Visualisation tool called InnerWorld. Tested on
Win98 and 2000.

+ It generates VRML worlds from any form of data.
+ The data is generated from Plugins, these can be written in C or C++.
    - Currently the only plugin I've created is called DriveNav and it
generates data on the file structure of your computer.
+ The data is converted to 3D worlds by means of a Scheme (VRML/HTML code
wrapped with a layer of Python).
    - I have created 4 Schemes (3D Lollipop, 3D Tree, 3D Wheel, 2D HTML
View), to go with the DriveNav plugin.

    Creating Schemes is simple, there is lots of documentation on the
website with worked examples and the program itself comes with a "scheme
development mode"  to help in creating Schemes.

    Plugin creation documentation will be available soon.
    ( I'm working on the next plugin, which will generate data on a website,
this data can then be converted by a scheme to create VRML Site Maps
etc... )

Please send comments/requests/bug reports to: asim at jawache.net

Thanks

Asim Hussain