make cvs pserver/ssh(2) connection with python

Marc m.bohlen at tu-bs.de
Sun Jul 7 16:36:48 EDT 2002

Hi!
I am searching a way to make a cvs pserver or/and a ssh(protocol Version 2)
connection with python under Linux/Unix. I've tried to control the cvs
pserver
connection by a python frontend which uses the normal cvs binary, but it
won't work without using the 'normal console interaction' for input
(maintainly the cvs login).
I can get the inputstream, but I can't write correctly to the
outputstream. I get the password query, but the answer fails.
Perhaps someone have experience in writing a frontend for interactive
programms under Linux/Unix and can help me.

Thanks

Marc