Good XML tools?

Gillou nospam at bigfoot.com
Tue Jul 30 08:30:40 EDT 2002

I know that plaiying with pyXML is a mess for newbies because of its lack of
good documentation. But PyXML is always said to be in beta status.

If you're on a Win32 platform and don't care about portability, you can play
with MSXML 4.0 that's a full featured, fast and fully documented XML suite.
Examples are mainly in VBS or JavaScript but easily translatable to Python.

1/ Install Mark Hammond's Python Win32 extensions

http://starship.python.net/crew/skippy/win32/Downloads.html

2/ Install MSXML4

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?url=/downloads/sample.asp?ur
l=/msdn-files/027/001/766/msdncompositedoc.xml

--Gilles
glenfant AT bigfoot DOT com

c0abefc3.0207300242.2ab2cf7f at posting.google.com...