xslt on windows

Tim Rowe tim at remove_if_not_spam.digitig.cix.co.uk
Mon Jul 1 08:47:26 EDT 2002

I suspect that's the same problem I'm having with 4suite under Windows
ME, but nobody has come back to me, either. I don't really know where
to go next except maybe to report it as a bug (at least in the
installation script if not in 4suite itself)