EuroPython 2002 diary

GerritM gmuller at worldonline.nl
Wed Jul 3 13:06:52 EDT 2002

"Michael Hudson" <mwh at python.net> schreef in bericht
news:lk7kkdylwd.fsf at pc150.maths.bris.ac.uk...
> I've put the notes I took during the (fantastic!) EuroPython 2002
> conference online here:
>
>     http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/europython.html
>
> They're subjective and not comprehensive.
>
> Cheers,
> M.
>
> --
>   If you have too much free time and can't think of a better way to
>   spend it than reading Slashdot, you need a hobby, a job, or both.
>      -- http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/klee/misc/slashdot.html#faq

great report!

This statement deserves to be QOTW:

Tim found he was fighting buzzword compliance all over the place -- he had
to discourage people from using XSLT where it was inappropriate, there was
some team that spent over nine months implementing some J2EE solution which
could have been done in 100 lines of C.

thanks and regards Gerrit

--
www.extra.research.philips.com/natlab/sysarch