ANN: Pyrex 0.3.4

Berthold Höllmann bhoel at web.de
Sun Jul 21 15:56:45 EDT 2002

Matthias Baas <baas at ira.uka.de> writes:

> On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:21:30 GMT, "Fredrik Lundh"
> <fredrik at pythonware.com> wrote:
> >Matthias Baas wrote:

> For the sake of understanding, I tried to use this macro, but it takes
> an argument. What's that argument supposed to be?
> I had a look in the Python source and also read about the macro
> USE_DL_EXPORT. Do I have to define that myself before including
> Python.h (but DL_EXPORT was defined even without defining
> USE_DL_EXPORT myself)? Well, whatever I tried, I didn't really manage
> to compile the module that way....
>
> - Matthias -

looking into Modules/python.c I find

extern DL_EXPORT(int) Py_Main(int, char **);

So I guess the macro takes the return value of the defined function as
argument.

Greetings

Berthold
--
bhoel at web.de / http://starship.python.net/crew/bhoel/
        It is unlawful to use this email address for unsolicited ads