Pythonwin error logs?

John Lull lull at acm.org
Wed Jul 31 01:49:29 EDT 2002

Since I upgraded to Python 2.21, I keep getting "Program Error" dialogs from
Pythonwin, both build 146 and 148, on both Win98 and Win2K.  The dialog says:

	Pythonwin.exe has generated errors and will be closed by
	Windows. You will need to restart the program.

	An error log is being created.

I presume the error log would be helpful in figuring out what's causing these
crashes, but extensive searching has failed to turn up even one of these error
logs. Any ideas where they're being stored would be appreciated. I've looked in
and around the current directory, the entire Python 2.2 directory tree,
WINNT\Temp, and the root directory on every local or network drive with no
success. Any ideas where they're being stored would be appreciated.

Regards,
John