could not import mod_python.apache

Gerhard Häring gerhard.haering at gmx.de
Mon Jul 15 13:36:21 EDT 2002

* Michael Hoffmann <mh at esh-online.de> [2002-07-15 16:39 +0200]:
> Hi,
> I've the folowing Error when I try to run my pythonscript:
>
> make_obcallback(): could not import mod_python.apache.

In my experience, this is the single most often experienced problem with
mod_python: For some reason your "make install" step didn't put the
mod_python support modules into the right places.

You could try to fix this manually: the directory lib/python/mod_python
in the mod_python source distribution should go into the site-packages
directory of the Python you compiled it against.

I'd also recommend to ask on the mod_python mailinglist in the future,
as that's where the people who're using it hang out.

Gerhard
--
This sig powered by Python!
Außentemperatur in München: 21.4 °C      Wind: 4.7 m/s