Problem with installing PyQt!

zhao wangzhao_wz at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 06:11:22 EDT 2002

Hi,
I have installed python2.2.1 and Qt Non commercial(evaluation 3.0.4) for
windows. And I try to install PyQt3.2.4 in my computer, but just got
Example, Tutorial and Documentation, no executed application PyQt in it.
Why?
And I try to convert .ui file into python code using:
     pyuic example.ui -o example.py
but I got example.py only about 200 bytes, and no python code inside, for
example:

# Form implementation generated from reading ui file 'richedit.ui'
#
# Created: Wed Jul 17 13:07:38 2002
#      by: The Python User Interface Compiler (pyuic)
#
# WARNING! All changes made in this file will be lost!

from qt import *

Can anybody help me? Thanks.

Zhao