__call__ bad style? (was Re: Callable modules?)

Michael Gilfix mgilfix at eecs.tufts.edu
Fri Jul 26 16:41:05 EDT 2002

  That's interesting because I went into EE in school precisely
because I wanted to learn to build stuff, even though I knew I was
always going to do CS when I graduated. And then of course, when
looking for a job, I said I wanted a pure software job but could do
hardware if I had to :) But then again, I start my first real industry
job in 3 weeks.

                  -- Mike

--
Michael Gilfix