Web templating/db tool with best designer/coder separation?

Stefan Franke franke at ableton.com
Thu Jul 4 06:26:42 EDT 2002

On 2 Jul 2002 13:28:53 -0700, paul at boddie.net (Paul Boddie) wrote:

[...]
>I think that this is really the way to go for anyone interested in
>investigating the subject area further, rather than inventing yet
>another "source code in HTML" solution and hoping to find out new ways
>of working from that.
>
>Paul

What makes we wonder is, that XMLC was at least mentioned on zope-dev
along with the abandonment of Hiperdom in favour of the upcoming ZPT
about two years ago - as a quick archive search yielded.

Nevertheless it didn't have influence any influence on the design of ZPT.
Or were there any deliberate design decisions against this approach?