dir() shows strange behaviour with VPython

Gregor Lingl glingl at aon.at
Sat Jul 13 11:35:07 EDT 2002

What a surprise to come into contact with martellibot just
after having read your interview on the Euro Python website.

I'm working with Python 2.2.1 on a Windows2000 machine.
Curious if something similar would happen on my machine
I just deinstalled Visual-2002-06-14 and replaced it by
Visual-2002-07-07 and I obtain exactly the same results
as before - the session remaining alive...

Let's see, if somebody else will give us more information
on this ...

Gregor

news:j9SX8.62350$Jj7.1617175 at news1.tin.it...