j2ee vs. python (and what our evil competitors are saying about python)

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Jul 8 19:32:14 EDT 2002

curt finch wrote:

> Our free web timesheet app is written totally in Python.
> One of our competitors is saying the following
> things about python to our customers.  Help me make them
> look stupid.  Please?

Which competitor?  Please post a link to the information
they've provided to your customers.  If it's not online,
please provide at least a link to their home page so we
can check them out for ourselves.

Many of the things in that list smell a lot like they're
made up just for a troll.  Is any of this actually true?

-Peter