beginner's question

jano jnana4 at DELETEhotmailCAPS.com
Mon Jul 29 23:54:44 EDT 2002

Hi,

I just installed 4suite, under win2k/cygwin, and python complains that it
can't find a module that was installed.

08:39:08 /usr/doc/4Suite-0.11.1b3/test_suite :: python test.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test.py", line 2, in ?
    from Ft.Lib.TestSuite import TestWalker
ImportError: No module named Ft.Lib.TestSuite

/usr/lib/python2.1/site-packages/Ft/Lib/TestSuite does exist, and I am
uncertain why python does not see this.  I would expect python to check in
the /usr/lib/python2.1/site-packages directory to look for 'Ft', but it
doesn't seem to be doing this.  I am probably making a silly mistake, and
any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

jano