j2ee vs. python (and what our evil competitors are saying about python)

Michael Chermside mcherm at destiny.com
Wed Jul 10 10:47:07 EDT 2002

curt finch writes:
> Our rebuttal (based on some of your comments) is here:
>
> http://www.journyx.com/pdf/PythonAtAGlance.pdf

Great job, actually -- that's nicely written. I'd like to echo Terry
Reedy's suggestion that you (if willing) release this for general use in
Python advocacy.

While I'm at it, is there anyone willing to donate web and/or wiki space
for Python advocacy? As far as I can tell, "Starship Python" is no
longer taking new members, and I have some advocacy materials I am
collecting and trying to post. I just need a place to host it (and of
course lots more well-written content like curt finch's).

-- Michael Chermside