Upgrade to 2.2?

Philip Swartzleonard starx at pacbell.net
Sun Jan 13 02:48:29 EST 2002

    	I am currently using python 2.1.1 for a small-with-intent-to-grow
project, using wxpython, pyopengl and context, and PIL; and possibly pygame
and numeric in the future. Should i upgrade now? I'm mainly concerned that
there dosen't seem to be a py2.2 specific PIL available yet, but what kind
of problems can i expect from 2.1 libraries? What are the key benefits and
what are the key incompatibilites that i would probably run into?

(Pointers to existant information appreciated, though i've read the release
notes and it hasen't helped my decision.)

--
Philip Sw "Starweaver" [rasx] :: <nothing>