Teleowrking [Was: Anyone looking to hire a Python/C++ developer?]

andrew at acooke.org andrew at acooke.org
Thu Jan 3 07:28:05 EST 2002

Would you consider teleworking...

...from S America?  :o)

On a more serious, and perhaps more Python-related note, I've been
teleworking for three years and (with certain provisos) it has worked
very well.  Companies looking for programmers with "rarer" skills
might want to consider it (I'd be happy to answer questions here or by
email if anyone is curious - I guess other people here will have
experience too).

Andrew

(Who really is moving to Chile and looking for work there).

Thor Arne Johansen <thorj at east.no> wrote:

> "Joshua Muskovitz" <joshm at taconic.net> skrev i melding
> news:3c337779_4 at corp.newsgroups.com...
>> Hey all,
>>
>> Are you looking to hire a competent developer?
>
> Yes desperately :-)
>
> The question is: Will you consider relocating to Norway :)
[...]

--
http://www.acooke.org