Tim said! [Re: Autocoding evolves from........]

Cliff Wells logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 28 15:57:14 EST 2002

On 28 Jan 2002 15:45:57 -0500
François Pinard wrote:

> [Courageous]
>
> > There is something fundamentally wrong with your ability to coherently
> > present yourself.
>
> Let me agree with Tim, and suggest that we end this thread, everybody.
> Do not feed it.  Let's keep `python-list' a comfortable place to live.
>
> Let's stop.  Right now! :-)

Oh, I don't know.  It's sort of like one of those public access cable
channels - weird but occasionally entertaining.  We've got one here in
Portland with some ugly guy who jumps around naked and says incoherent
stuff... Hm. I wonder if Timothy Hue was naked when he posted...  Okay we'd
better stop - I'm getting a very disturbing image in my head...

--
Cliff Wells
Software Engineer

"Then with your new power you'll accomplish all sorts of cool stuff
 in no time, and We'll All Be Sorry.  At that point you can either
 gloat a bit, and then relent, or go ahead and send the robot army
 after us." - Quinn Dunkan