Localisation

François Granger fgranger at alussinan.org
Sun Jan 13 12:43:22 EST 2002

I think that this mateer has already been discussed. But I don't know
where to look for it..

I do a program which need lists of strings. These strings will be
different according to the choosen language.

I think of doing a lang module as a directory including a 'file.py' file
for each language. For example:
/lang/
/lang/__init__.py
/lang/FR.py
/lang/EN.py

According to a language variable = 'FR', I would do:
from lang.language import *

Well, it is not _that_ simple otherwise I would not ask.

Anyone who can give a help to push on the right direction ?

--
il n'y a pas de manière écologique de protéger le déséquilibre d'une
monoculture en cassant l'équilibre qui est en train de se rétablir...