Parsing mime multipart/alternative emails for the message body

Graham Ashton graz at mindless.com
Tue Jan 22 14:25:32 EST 2002

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:57:14 +0000, Steve Holden wrote:

> This example (from p. 157 of "Python Web Programming") ...

When I saw the title of this thread I thought "A ha! What better test for
my brand new copy of Python Web Programming". Even before I'd reached for
it I found that I'd been beaten to the punch. And by the author no less!

I must admit I've not had chance to read much of it yet Steve, but I'm
very impressed with what I've seen so far.

--
Graham