Autocoding project proposal.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 27 22:16:47 EST 2002

On 27-Jan-02 12:37:41 phil hunt <philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>Tim's problem is that he is very good at (probably inadvertently) rubbing
>people up the wrong way.

It is not uncommon for people to Preceive the VIC in terms of their own
mindset.

It is also not uncommon for people to accuse me of something and in that
very post commit the very act they are acusing me of.

There is enough evidence in your responses to prove this.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<