Barcode, SPC, GD&T/Engineering Symbol fonts for Win or Mac from $15

Kanecal information service brenda at kanecal.net
Thu Jan 31 22:35:10 EST 2002

Print SPC, Barcode and GD&T symbol fonts from your Computer in Word,
Excel, CAD etc. Our fonts are available for Mac and Windows systems.
Please visit our site @ http://www.kanecal.net for more information. We
also make custom fonts for any application and we provide a link to FREE
Military and Dept. of Defense specifications.

"True position", "profile of a surface", "grand average of sigma" etc.,
all hand crafted into TrueType fonts for your PC. Windows or Mac, these
fonts work in applications like "Word", "Excel", CAD, Autocad, Pro/E,
Solidworks, Autocad LT, Corel Draw® or Word Perfect® (just to name a few)
and have all the versatility of other system fonts. Perfect for letters,
notices, drawings, resumes, forms periodicals, manuals, brochures or
reports. Our fonts come with the most complete "how to" documentation and
wall charts dipicting the symbols, their meaning, reference to thier
specifications and the applicable key(s) to enter them.

*ALL IN ONE font- full 255 character set-$35
*Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Font-$15*
*Feature Control Frame GD&T Font-$15 (Makes feature control frames while
you type!)
*Statistical Process Control Font-$15*
*Barcode font sets (all types), Human Readable/Non-Human readable in 3
heights per set- from $20
*Hand held barcode scanners from $149!

Do you outsource your customer bar code requirements because typical
barcode "systems" are way too expensive? What if you could print your own
shipping/inventory/retail sales labels right from "Word", "Word Perfect",
or "Excel"?

If your current labeling systems use UPC barcodes, you must include or
switch to the EAN barcode system! See the UCC announcement at
http://www.uc-council.org/news/ne_p060997.html. We have everything you
need to convert now for only $40.00. (http://www.kanecal.net/CodeUPC.htm)

If this is not a concern, please pass this on to your professional
counterparts that could use these timesaving symbol fonts. Our satisfied
customer lists includes numerous Inspection Services, Defense Contractors,
Quality Control Software designers, major universities and Metrology Labs
as well as Raytheon Industries, Bombardier Transportation, Alcoa, TRW -
ASG Lucas Aerospace and Honeywell. We are listed with the Unified Code
Council.

Sincerely,

Kanecal Consumer Relations

Note; You are not on any "spam" list. If you have no interest, please pass
this on to those who may use it. We will not contact you again unless you
specifically request it.