New online index to Beazley's tutorials

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.pp.ru
Sat Jan 5 22:00:06 EST 2002

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 09:56:43PM -0500, Ronald D Stephens wrote:
> Hmmmm, yikes it shows up good to me on both an old Netscape and newer I.E.. I will try to figure it out and also get jeery c working
> on it. Thanks for the bug report !
> > > http://innerpeace.org/pythonguide.htm
> >
> >    Two frames with error 404 in both of them :(

   I see the problem - too much Javascript. I use a browser without
Javascript, but with frames. Can you and/or your friend to rewrite the
thing and make it useable for JS-less browsers? (links/lynx/w3m).
   I am not against Javascript, but in my not so humble opinion every site
that uses JS should provide a lighter version without JS. I know it's hard,
but I do it all the time (I am professionl web programmer).

Oleg.
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd at phd.pp.ru