XML & Python

Jaap van Ganswijk ganswijk at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 30 04:45:10 EST 2002

Hugo Martires wrote:
> Any one knows anithing about integrate XML with python ?
> How can i work with both and take advantage of it ?

I bought the book 'XML processing with Python' by Sean McGrath,
ISBN 0-13-021119-2 for only about 10 euro on a computer faire.
It's not a very good book, but it introduced me to Python and
XML handling with it. Just skip the 50% of irrelevant parts
in the book...

See:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130211192/qid%3D/104-4577282-3616730

If you have to buy the book full price, buy the O'Reilly
book instead. My policy is to only buy O'Reilly books
full price (when available etc.).

--

Greetings,
Jaap

-- Chip Directory
-- http://www.chipdir.org/
-- http://www.chipdir.nl/
-- And about 35 other mirror sites world-wide.