Autocoding >Re: "Introduction to Ethics",

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at acm.org
Sun Jan 27 17:04:20 EST 2002

Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> writes:
> Christopher Browne wrote:
>> It sort of looks like the denizens of comp.sys.amiga.misc drove him
>> from there, and he as a result headed to comp.lang.python and
>> gnu.misc.discuss to spread his "vision."

> I dug up pieces of the sordid history with the Amiga newsgroup, but
> I didn't find evidence that they actually drove him out.  Do you
> have any details on how that process worked, or are you just
> guessing?

I'm merely guessing, based on the consideration that discussion moved,
and that there's presumably some sort of "why."

> That information may become more relevant after a while....

Where have I left the #Erik bot...  (Too bad Erik Naggum restrains his
flaming to comp.lang.lisp; there are times when it would be useful to
direct his flamethrower to other newsgroups...  :-).)
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.mca@" "enworbbc"))
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/