[gush] ZODB, you rock!

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin at mems-exchange.org
Fri Jan 18 10:40:01 EST 2002

"Skip Montanaro" <skip at pobox.com> writes:
> I noticed that at the bottom of each ViewCVS page there is a link entitled
> "Download tarball".  I clicked that link on the StandaloneZODB page and was

Ooh.  Of course, that'll get you the current state of the CVS code,
which might be completely broken, but that's likely not an issue right
now as a 1.0 release is imminent.  So I think I'll do that.  Thanks
for pointing that out, Skip.

--amk                                                  (www.amk.ca)
I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones.
    -- The Doctor, in _Timewyrm: Genesys_