Tkinter-create_image-Problem

Eric Brunel eric.brunel at pragmadev.com
Thu Jan 10 04:56:56 EST 2002

I had to hack your code a bit to make it work (is this really your actual
code???), but I found the problem: just replace
self.img = PhotoImage('image.gif')
with:
self.img = PhotoImage(file='image.gif')
and everything should work...

BTW, to make this code work, I had to change the super-class for App from
Frame to Tk, delete the line "Pack.config(self)" and replace the line
"self.C.pack(TOP)" with "self.C.pack(side=TOP)". But maybe it's just
because I'm using Python 2.1 (has the Tkinter changed so much between 2.1
and 2.2???)

HTH
 - eb -