Time for a Fresh Scheme Standard: Say Goodbye to the RnRS Relic

MJ Ray markj+0111 at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jan 3 22:37:33 EST 2002

Brian P Templeton <bpt at tunes.org> wrote:
>markj+0111 at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk (MJ Ray) writes:
>> I can only think of one Common Lisp forum,
>Then you're obviously not thinking very hard, since you just posted to
>one. :)

Sorry, I've looked at the available material about comp.lang.lisp and it
appears to be a forum for Lisp, not just Common Lisp.  Am I mistaken?  Can
you justify that?

>Why do you think that CLiki [...] would include Scheme information?

I don't, as it's the only CL forum I found, which is what I said.  Please
try to parse in the spirit of the message. ;-)

>> I've snipped the rest of your content-free post.  Followups set.
>Followups ignored, since this is also relevant to Common Lisp.

Followups reset, as this has nothing to do with perl, python, or religion.
Please be polite, even if you ignore my recommendation.