Autocoding project proposal.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 28 21:42:53 EST 2002

On 28-Jan-02 07:05:55 phil hunt <philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 03:16:49 GMT, Timothy Rue <threeseas at earthlink.net>

>>What happen to the rest of my comment?

>It's normal couresy on Usenet not to quote more than necessary.

You are trolling Phil and we all know it. The sum total of all your
comments shows an intent to not onl be negatve but to instigate it.

Taking something out of context and then commenting in a manner that is
not supportive of the full comment is an act of intentional dishonesty.

So know I know who you are. Your intent is to hinder, not help.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<