comp.lang.python, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

ahimsa consulting ahimsa at inext.co.za
Mon Jan 14 04:17:54 EST 2002

What is the actual status of this? I've read some write that it is null and
void due to vote irregularities, while others maintain that it is a
side-effect of humping camels. Since I prefer European swallows myself, I
don't fall into the latter category, and as I didn't vote I can't make
claims about the former. Can someone clue me in please?

Thanks

Andrew