Autocoding project proposal.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 25 14:39:14 EST 2002

On 25-Jan-02 12:31:33 David Masterson <dmaster at synopsys.com> wrote:

>> On 23-Jan-02 19:26:05 Kragen Sitaker <kragen at pobox.com> wrote:

>>> The Nine Commands given to us by the Prophet of the Three Seas are
>>> as clear as the sun in the daytime, and as powerful as a tornado.

>> They should be, considering they are based on the identification of
>> the nine things you do, no matter what you do.

>> http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/vic-contents.html

>Yikes -- Besides being a crop circle fanatic, he's a holdover from the
>days of Commodore!

>V.I.C. -- as in VIC-20
>AREXX -- an Amiga shell language
>Amiga-1000 -- an early model of the Amiga

>I see nothing of substance in this.

>--
>David Masterson                dmaster AT synopsys DOT com
>Sr. R&D Engineer               Synopsys, Inc.
>Software Engineering           Sunnyvale, CA

Now why would a "Software Engineer" go and distort such things?

V.I.C. stands for Virtual Interaction Configuration.
I've never owned a VIC-20.

Arexx is not an Amiga Shell Language but an Amiga Oriented version of IBMs
REXX language. The orientation is one of making use of the Amigas IPC.

Amiga-1000 was ahead of it time as a consumer product even admited to by
Apple Employees.

Are you sure you are a Software Engineer, Sr. R&D at that?

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<